Elegant duplex apartment for 5 people close to the Biennale
Venice - District Castello
- See floor
- 5 Guests
- 50 m2 Square metres
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 nights' minimum stay
- From 15 Jun 2015 to 25 Aug 2015
- From 26 Aug 2015 to 7 Sep 2015
- From 8 Sep 2015 to 29 Oct 2015
- From 30 Oct 2015 to 2 Nov 2015
- From 3 Nov 2015 to 22 Dec 2015
- From 23 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016
- From 2 Jan 2016 to 10 Jan 2016
- From 11 Jan 2016 to 19 Feb 2016
- From 20 Feb 2016 to 2 Mar 2016
- From 3 Mar 2016 to 26 Mar 2016
- From 27 Mar 2016 to 4 Apr 2016
- From 5 Apr 2016 to 28 Apr 2016
- From 29 Apr 2016 to 2 May 2016
- From 3 May 2016 to 29 May 2016
- From 30 May 2016 to 13 Jun 2016
- From 14 Jun 2016 to 24 Aug 2016
- From 25 Aug 2016 to 6 Sep 2016
- From 7 Sep 2016 to 28 Oct 2016
- From 29 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016
- From 2 Nov 2016 to 21 Dec 2016
- From 22 Dec 2016 to 31 Dec 2016
- From 1 Jan 2017 to 10 Jan 2017
- From 15 Jun 2015 to 25 Aug 2015
- Ref. 17189
Elegant and tasteful, this apartment is located in the Sestiere di Castello close to the Giardini stop. The area is well-known for the prestigious Venice Biennale art festival, as well for its typically Venetian landscape of quiet alleys full of traditional restaurants. The 50m2 property is found on the ground floor of a historic building.
The recently refurbished duplex apartment features a modern design and is equipped to accommodate up to 5 people, making it perfect for groups of friends or families looking for contemporary and charming accommodation in heart of the historic Venice. On the ground floor you will find the living area and the kitchen that is equipped with everything you will need during your stay, including a dishwasher, a microwave and a kettle. You will be able to either prepare your favourite meals or experiment with local produce. The living room is equipped with a single sofa-bed and a television with satellite channels. The apartment also features a free Wi-Fi internet connection to allow you to keep up to date with your emails. Also on the ground floor is the bathroom that contains a box shower.
The sleeping area is located on the upper floor and consists of two spacious bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with two single beds that can be joined if necessary. Both bedrooms are also equipped with air conditioning to ensure you can relax in comfort after a long day of sightseeing.
To reach the apartment from the train station or from Piazzale Roma, you need to take the vaporetto to the Giardini stop. ... Read more
- Bedroom A
- Single beds 2
- Bedroom B
- Double beds 1
- Single sofa-beds 1
By the way!Check-in between 15:00 and 20:00.
Late check-in between 20:00 and 22:00 available for a supplement of €20,
Late check-in between 22:00 and 24:00 available for a supplement of €40
Check-out by 10.30.
Cot available on request for a supplement of €10 per day.
The availability of the above mentioned equipment must be confirmed directly with the owner prior to the arrival date, otherwise it cannot be guaranteed.
- Coffee pot
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Cable TV
- Internet (+ computer)
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast Included
- Cleaning after exit
- Use of pool
- Roof terrace
1.4 km: St Mark square
1.8 km: The Grand Canal
1.8 km: Rialto Bridge
2.9 km: Scalzi Bridge
2.1 km: Ca'd'oro
0.8 km: Venetian Arsenal
2.2 km: Ca Pesaro Venice
2.3 km: Ca' Rezzonico
2.5 km: Scuola Grande di San Rocco
1.8 km: La Fenice
2.2 km: Galleria dell'Accademia Venice
8.4 km: Marco Polo Airport
1 km: san giorgio venice
Got a question about this apartment before you book?
Just add your question in the comments box below and we'll get back to you very soon.